Friday, September 2, 2016

the life has changed a bit


well diinget-inget postingen gue yang terakhir kaya mellow banget gitu ya. but life must go on and the heart must be moving on.

Di umur yang bakal bertambah tiap hari ini dan dengan kondisi umur juga gada yang tau sampai mana. It would be really useless  kalau hidup cuma digunain buat mikirin hati aja. Even….. sebenernya love life takes more than a half of your life. Well everybody could die for their love, buktinya emang ada kan?

It would be a random post tho, since I don’t really know apa yang harus dan yang mana yang harus di ceritain duluan, because there are bunches of them dancing on my mind then I just end up my self confusing this and that and well, pardon bahasanya rada bilingual.

I’m facing another new stage of life now, the time is rolling faster, and here I’m standing right infront of the gate where the messy things lingering here and there. Enhancing the career life is something really essential on my age. I mean ON MY AGE. This is perhaps the most crucial and most difficult step for most of us. But yea, this is what we call A NEED to sharping the life skills. As I want to say is I am making busy my self now working as an intern in one of reputable company. gratefully that I am very lucky and  feel blessed cause I do enjoy the ambience. The vibes strongly different with the college life back then, no chilling crazy with friends cause I must act like im a well behaved employee, no saying prank words because I need to communicate with some expertise and my boss and the seniors, no over-slept blouse cause I need to be well dressed and look good, no late night chill  cause I need to wake up early in the morning. well the life has changed a bit.

The screepiest happened is when there will be NO time for a last minute travelling. Karna, bagi gue travelling itu udah kaya pacar, butuh, yang jomblo pasti juga punya gebetan, *ga berlaku buat orang yang belum pernah pacaran, karena se observasinya gue, mereka belum care-care dan butuh banget pacar karena belum pernah ngerasain pacaran dan patah hati* gatau deh bener apa engga, but it works for several people I’ve met. Apalah bahas travelling jadinya pacar-pacaran, lol. But yea I need travelling as I need you!

Tapi, life isn’t as fun as playing in the playground with the clique then forget that the time had passed. I’ve read a quote saying “comfort zone might be cool, but nothings ever grow there” dan itu adalah benar! Travelling is my another life, but even banyak banget pelajaran moral yang bisa ditemui ketika travelling, new faces, new style of life, new in everything. Tapi tentunya gabakal bisa travelling terus kan, It cost a lot of money and while begging money to my parent isn’t the right thing to do, or this is me just feel DON’T WANNA do this.

Tapi..
aku kan rindu kamu *bye*

Maksudanya aku rindu jalan-jalan, jalan-jalan bareng kamu *oke fix BYE!*

***

And then what is the point rin? Im saying this that the life has changed a bit from  the ordinary one. I need to say that I MAKE my self busy. Inget 2 postingan terakhir kalau gue berasa belum move on kan? Well to be honest, belum 100% but I am trying now. As I come to be an overthinker person, think about that, think about this, think about what if, or think about the big why? It gives me result that being in love with the past-very sweet moment with ex means blocking a new one coming to my life, and I don’t want that happen. Besides, something way more important must be planned very well like the career of life? Or another big dreams just strongly  need to become true. Then of course, you’ll always have something to look forward to , right? Gue ga bisa selalu jalan di tempat to the tons of things I comfort with, the more I comfort the more that level of laziness approaching me and my parents didn’t feed me up turning into someone useless. There, outdoor full of potential. So don’t let dreams get away from you.

Otherwise, being busy means adding several level of stressness or it can be much stressfull! Lacking time with friends and (sering diulang-ulang) no time for a last minute travelling. But it’s all okay, no matter how busy and stressful life can get.  I know, I know throwing self for jobs mean dealing with the crazy busy day that turns into an insanely busy week, which then becomes an outrageously busy month… By the end of it, your mom will barely speak to you and your best friend has almost forgotten your name. 

Tapi, disitulah seni menjadi seseorang yang sibuk, yang berarti kalau menurut gue, bakal menghargai apa yang namanya waktu, tenaga, people, or even the money? Selagi apa yang disibukkan adalah hal-hal yang full of benefits, why not? You are not a baby  and your friends must have something more to be dealed with. So, once when you do a bi weekly-coffee or a once-a month dinner it would be full of fun talking about what had happened over the months cause you are living vastly different lifes with them.

So then. I am saying here that I am blessing for everything happened in my life. The times are surely changing and also for the mind. I had a job,  volunteering an essential organizations, I’m facing my last year college, thinking over the right topic due to my script, planning another dreams, and preparing an amazing plans for the upcoming trips!

That’s all why  the life need to be fully gratefull and living the moment because every second you spend doing things uselessly is a second of chance you can never get back.



No comments:

Post a Comment